No announcement yet.

Season Ticket deliveries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still not got mine!!! thought they would be waiting for me on my return from holiday.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR DEVON View Post
      still not got mine!!! thought they would be waiting for me on my return from holiday.
      Did you apply?

Comment

• if you are still waiting for your ticket it might just be time to give the box office a call
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

• Originally posted by PeterG View Post
          if you are still waiting for your ticket it might just be time to give the box office a call
          and go online to make sure the s/t has been allocated to you. Worse case scenario is the club didn't receive or process your application within the renewal period and therefore let your seat out for re-sale.

Comment

• tickets are allocated, as i managed to sell the seat for swansea as i was away, just not got the actual ticket/card

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR DEVON View Post
              tickets are allocated, as i managed to sell the seat for swansea as i was away, just not got the actual ticket/card
              Did you sell through Viagogo, if so did the box office issue a new ticket or do you have to hand over your actual season ticket for the one match

Comment

• yes viagogo. you put your ticket up for sale and when somebody purchases it the club deactivates your season ticket card for the game, and i presume the purchaser just prints off a ticket.

Comment

• never recieved mine went to box office and got one printed off
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                  X