X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

im still one hundred qpr fans down on tommorows aldershot game

so far only 400 are turning up at the crimea pub

we need 500 to get a good discount of the real ale,we may be able to talk the governor into putting on a barbeque
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

ted ted ted im trying to summon the vast battalion of essex yeoman and the seventh great warley foot n mouth to join your good self and the northolt and hayes stormtroopers for this game....if we can all get there the landord will put on his infamous hog roast and pickled deal sandwhiches again...we wont cause trouble like the brentford did there but will sing joyous songs of merriment and dance around the great elm tree in the garden!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

well

well its really great atmosphere already there are qpr fans in aldershot showing off there new shirts and a big fat qpr fan has fallen over

he weighs about 33 stone,hes wearing a t shirt saying

I BEAT ANOREXIA

and under that was written the words

MATTY OF WE ARE THE RANGERS BOYS

More...

Comment

.....'hes big ...hes fat...it must be qprmatt'...........ted ted with the sun a shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinig and the ale a flowing today is like the summer of qpr love but in a small uninteresting military town in north hampshire!

Comment

OH

OH NO NO NO0 NO

I DONT BELEIVE IT

ITS NOT OUR MATTY ......................ITS FATTY FULHAM

selwyn has come looking for qprted and he thought matty wont go to aldershot so ill pretend im matty....................this is looking very dodgy if fatty fulham wedges himself into the doorway
          no qpr fans will be able to get into the pub

so we must try to think of a way out of this imagine if selwyn does his usuall and has eaten ten cans of beans

if he exhales that much methane into the pub,it could be a terrible day out

More...

Comment

jesus teddy this has put a slight dampner on proceedings as this could be catastrophic if most of us are caught in the blast!!!

Comment

I might pop down - not far for me.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
              X