QPR XI 2 Woking 1 (DJ bags a brace)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR XI 2 Woking 1 (DJ bags a brace)

Kicked off at 3, anyone know what the score is?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

0-0 at half time, according to a lot of people on twitter...woking were all over us!
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Smith, DJ Campbell, Andrade, and Hulse (captain) are all playing, the rest I haven't heard of, must be youngsters!
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Feel abit for Smith as he deserves better than a run out with this lot. Hope he gets a good move,DJ too. As for Andrade he couldnt even make an impact on loan at Aldershot which speaks volumes.

Comment

Full time:

QPR XI 2-1 Woking

DJ Campbell with both goals

Comment

Campbell scores twice in QPR friendly

DJ Campbell scored twice as a QPR XI beat 2-1 Woking in a pre-season friendly.

Campbell, Tommy Smith and Rob Hulse each played 45 minutes at Kingfield, where Campbell’s opener midway through the second half came against the run of play.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              DJ Campbell scored twice as a QPR XI beat 2-1 Woking in a pre-season friendly.

Campbell, Tommy Smith and Rob Hulse each played 45 minutes at Kingfield, where Campbell’s opener midway through the second half came against the run of play.

More...
              When i saw that start i thought it was gonna finish with 'many as he has scored all season' then i read on.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Dreadful game,like watching paint dry like most of these pre season friendlies.
                Only Hulse , Smith and the DJ playing and we were pretty dreadful.
                Woking had plenty of chances and should of won pretty easily.
                What a total waste of a tenner.

Comment

Campbell scoring at his level I see

Comment

Originally posted by actonarthur2 View Post
                    Dreadful game,like watching paint dry like most of these pre season friendlies.
                    Only Hulse , Smith and the DJ playing and we were pretty dreadful.
                    Woking had plenty of chances and should of won pretty easily.
                    What a total waste of a tenner.
                    been to a few over the years hampton , crawley , oxford, worthing all a waste of money if you are looking to see a competive game the only decent one was the chelsea at home cos we won 3~1

Comment

Not too sure what people are expecting from a pre-season friendly to be honest, particularly one where the first team squad is around the other side of the world.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Young players v Woking?

Hello all, was at Woking match. Slow first half with Woking getting some good chances.
                        Can anyone tell me who the big number 3 left back was in the first half. He looked good.
                        Also, young lad number 18 who started second half with captains armband. Looked really good!
                        Promising.

Comment

Working...
                        X