Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qpr in advanced talks with Nigel de Jong and Santa cruz ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qpr in advanced talks with Nigel de Jong and Santa cruz ...

Qpr are in advanced talks with both.
    Last edited by agoodm; 20-07-2012, 04:11 PM. Reason: SEO

Let's wait until the medicals are done before we get excited.

Comment

That doesn't make any sense? We don't need either of them.

Santa Cruz wouldn't be bad by the way
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by billyg1993 View Post
        Qpr are in advanced talks with both.

spaaaaaaaaack(hope I'm wrong tho)

Comment

De Jong would be a great signing,central midfielder where we don't have many options( please think before you correct me on this),while Santa Cruz has worked well with Hughes before

Comment

According to today's Standard (the paper version not online) it is Santa Cruz who has expressed a wish to join MH at QPR. There was no mention of MH being interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              De Jong would be a great signing,central midfielder where we don't have many options( please think before you correct me on this),while Santa Cruz has worked well with Hughes before
              Faurlin will be back before you know it, then we will have 3 very good centre midfielders. Then after a few months Joey will be back, That's 4 very good centre midfielders. But only 2 can start .
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                I think you are right. Santa Cruz did also score a few goals at Real Betis before he was injured(?)
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                  Faurlin will be back before you know it, then we will have 3 very good centre midfielders. Then after a few months Joey will be back, That's 4 very good centre midfielders. But only 2 can start .
                  So what you are saying is we only have 2 going into the season!

De Jong is a cut above any centre mid at the club. Diakite could grow into a great player but he's still only played 9 Premiership games so far.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

We are signing Gabriel Heinze?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Planet View Post
                        So what you are saying is we only have 2 going into the season!

De Jong is a cut above any centre mid at the club. Diakite could grow into a great player but he's still only played 9 Premiership games so far.
                        I agree.

Faurlin's had a bad injury, and as much as I hope it doesn't happen, he could return and never be the same again - remember Rowan Vine?

Diakite's shown promise so far and I'm a big fan - but, let's face it, he's criminally over-rated by some on this messageboard.

I like Ephraim and Derry, but they can't be labelled in the same league as someone like De Jong.

Why wouldn't we need/want a player who's played in a World Cup Final, is first choice for Holland, has won the Premier League and still has his best years ahead of him.

If the funds are there, and we can afford to get him without putting the club's finances in danger, then do it.

He'd be a very, very good signing.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          no, rebel is right. "before you know it" is quite likely to be novemeber, when a third of the fixtures will be completed. same applies to barton, who almost certainly has no future at the club. derry is only a bit part player now, so for the first third of the season who is to play alongside diakite (and dont say park as his natural position is on the right).

that said wd be v surprised if this were true.

Comment

Source?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRxLewis94 View Post
                              Source?
                              Back again. Thought they farked you off!

Comment

Working...
                              X