No announcement yet.

Hoilett not a QPR player just yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will see... and cant say but rumour has come from a good source, although like you all i hope he is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by billyg1993 View Post
      We will see... and cant say but rumour has come from a good source, although like you all i hope he is wrong.
      Who has been reliable before?

Comment

Originally posted by billyg1993 View Post
        If he's a good source then it aint a rumour you're peddling it's factual information.....knock, knock....

Comment

Why do i get the feeling this is all going #### up lets hope im wrong.

Comment

hoilett has signed ! quit all the bullshi.t on here. jobs done, announcement tomo and MAYBE a press meeting too.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

QPR player announce him n morning, they was sleeping or too late when the news broke out to announce it on website, 100% in morning

Comment

Originally posted by QPRxLewis95 View Post
                QPR player announce him n morning, they was sleeping or too late when the news broke out to announce it on website, 100% in morning
                "They was sleeping"! I think you need to sleep ya doughnut.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRxLewis95 View Post
                  Sleeping at 10pm? Bit early!! You're clueless but just stating the obvious that he'll be confirmed tomorrow. New signings only go to LR to sign the contract and do pictures etc.

Comment

I think he might be talking about everybody in Malaysia. When the news broke on Sky it was about 4 am in the morning there.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                      I think he might be talking about everybody in Malaysia. When the news broke on Sky it was about 4 am in the morning there.
                      Everybody in Malaysia.... Don't you think Tony and MH would have known Hoilett was due at LR this afternoon? It was around 3pm UK time therefore 10pm in KL.

Comment

Working...
                      X