Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you chose hoilett or luc costagious

as i understand it costagious will cost five million pound,

and we just cant afford to bring both hoilett and luc into the team,unless we can get 4 million for mackie

so assuming we dont sell mackie do we sign luc or hoilett

I THINK I WOULD GO FOR LUC BECAUSE WE HAVE WAITED 16 YEARS TO FIND ANOTHER FERDINAND
    THE PURCHASE OF LUC WILL GUARANTEE OUR PREM SURVIVAL FOR AT LEAST TEN YEARS

THEN AS A 29 YEAR OLD WE CAN SELL HIM FOR TEN MILLION,WHERE AS HOILETT IS ONLY ANOTHER SINCLAIR,AND WE SAW HE COULDNT SCORE ENOUGH GOALS TO KEEP US UP

do you agree lads or do you think that i should consume another crate of speckled hen
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Mornin' Ted.I would go for Junior.From what I've seen of him live and his YouTube clips,he's potentially a £30m player.He's far better than Sinclair ever was.He scores goals,provides numerous assists and overall a fabulous player.You watch the number of times he goes down under a challenge and gets straight back up and continues his runs.He's lightning,powerful and accurate.I don't know much about Castaignos,but according to Wiki,his record for the Dutch under 17's and 19's he's also been exceptional.Its just that Hoilett gives us more options,particularly playing alongside Cisse and Adel.

Comment

JH for me too,never heard of the other guy tbh

Comment

jaygeebee

jaygeebee love you baby im going to agree with you just because I love you so much

but the other fella is the treal deal if only we could get both of them

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          jaygeebee love you baby im going to agree with you just because I love you so much

but the other fella is the treal deal if only we could get both of them

Love you too Ted.But being my adopted son,you should be able to get my handle right.Its GEEJAYBEE not jaygeebee.Never mind,I'll forgive you.Your right,it would be nice to get the pair of them.Hope you're looking forward to the new season as much as me.

Comment

yes

yes my adopted dad i think we will destroy all takers and win the fa cup next season

finishing about tenth

More...

Comment

Working...
            X