X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South American ?

Hi

Look at the forum everyday and really enjoy everyone's views on Rangers
    , I've posted a few times on here but tend just to listen to others .

But I thought I would share an interesting converstion I've just had , I played football with a friend tonight and got chatting to 1 of his Mates . His friend works for a major currency company up town , and his job is to transfer money from England , exchange it for the best rates and send it over to the customer . He deals with major companies and normally the money exchanged is 1m and upwards . He told me that on Tuesday he received notification that he will be exchanging 3.2m for the R'ss which is being sent to an account in South America , and was told it was for a footballer . Now I don't know the bloke very well and he is going on holiday Friday . So I'm going to try and get in contact again with him tomorrow through my mate if I can .

Don't know how true this is but the bloke has no reason to lie . And wasn't Rigg in South America recently ?

Just thought I would pass on the info guys .

That'll be Neymar then.

Thanks btw. Good goss. And if it's made up, which I have no reaon to suspect it is, I applaud the originality

Comment

Even I couldn't make that up ! Not sure what the bloke is like seems genuine and I know he defiantly works on the currency buisness . So we will see , can't see it myself unless Hughes had found another gem like Diakite !

Comment

3.2 aint much tho......but if we can get a super Faurlin....

Comment

Rigg's in Argentina, might have found someone...the next messi perhaps?
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Could be the henrique lad we tried to sign in jan?

Comment

Originally posted by Gkiss100 View Post
              Hi

But I thought I would share an interesting converstion I've just had , I played football with a friend tonight and got chatting to 1 of his Mates . His friend works for a major currency company up town , and his job is to transfer money from England , exchange it for the best rates and send it over to the customer . He deals with major companies and normally the money exchanged is 1m and upwards . He told me that on Tuesday he received notification that he will be exchanging 3.2m for the R'ss which is being sent to an account in South America , and was told it was for a footballer . Now I don't know the bloke very well and he is going on holiday Friday . So I'm going to try and get in contact again with him tomorrow through my mate if I can .

Don't know how true this is but the bloke has no reason to lie . And wasn't Rigg in South America recently ?

Please see my thread yesterday entitled "DIY - ITK for Begginers".

Comment

Oh god. QPR are still paying Faurlin's 3rd party agent!
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                  Could be the henrique lad we tried to sign in jan?
                  I'd like that. Apprently Henrique had a loan spell somewhere & didn't do that well. I know it's only youtube but you can tell alot from the goals they score, I think he could be an unpolished gem under a good manager (Like Hughes)
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Wouldn't be Henrique. He'd fail his work permit again - still hasn't played a game for the national side and only made 5 apps for Granada, the Spanish side he went to on the in jan, that got relegated.

Comment

The reason I don't normally post is because there is always people that want to shoot others down on here . Just passing on some info I was told , I couldn't care less if others want to believe me and to be honest the bloke who told me could be full of bull . Got more important thing in life to worry about then to sit at home making things up .

Comment

Originally posted by Gkiss100 View Post
                        Hi

Whatever Next?

Comment

Originally posted by Billericay*icky View Post
                          Please see my thread yesterday entitled "DIY - ITK for Begginers".
                          Why don't you become a Mod and censor everything before it is posted. That way you get to see all your opinions and views shared around everyone who agrees with you. The great thing about that is that anything interesting that you are not interested in can be binned before it is inflicted on the rest of the board who, as you know, wouldn't want to see it anyway. Oh..and you don't even have to spell correctly because 'It's my opinion' and 'I'm funny and clever'..Gentle thrower of a ball...begins with T.

Comment

thanks for the info......i was wondering why rigg was in argy too....nice tip

Comment

Originally posted by Westbyfleetr View Post
                              That'll be Neymar then.

Thanks btw. Good goss. And if it's made up, which I have no reaon to suspect it is, I applaud the originality

you think .....omg ...cool

Comment

Working...
                              X