Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so we have a jumbo jet...fulham away supporters travel have this

you know nothing john snow!!!!

Ha Ha......lets see wot the Foolham mugs say !!

Comment

You will never fly on it so what does it matter? Who in their right mind would let a pack of Chavs from Shepherds Bush on their plane? Then again when would you need it? You'll never play in Europe?

Stick to EasyJet, More suited to gutter dirt like you.

Bon Voyage...

Comment

Tarquin tarquin old chum the green eyed monster is rearing it's ugly head!!

Comment

Ah somebody from Bracknell! Crack head city, Hows the addiction?

Comment

You might need to fly on it Tarquin in May when Clint Dempsey scores to Relegate you !! You will need and have a long holiday then... In the championship!!

Comment

Tarquin tarquin you will need more than crack to ease the pain of a relegation fight my old china!!

Comment

i see paedophilia fc fans r hating again hahaha .

were queens park rangers weve got our own plane .

oh and a f1 car. it gets abit embarrassing at times when all they got is a kiddy fiddler 2 worship.

Comment

Tarquin come down the prince in sunny Bracknell lots of exiled Rangers from the bush and grove quaff in here and apparently the odd rock is available!!

Comment

Thing is old chum, we finished 9th last season and you stayed up because another team were slightly shitter than you. So you buy a player whos past it from Tottenham, Fulham and Man Utd and think thats going to keep you up?

Alex Ferguson knows when a player is past it, I introduce to you Wes Brown, Jon O'shea just for starters.

Oh no sorry im mistaken, You have a plane and an F1 with your logo on it. how could i forget, you will be safe. they will keep you up!!

Comment

Id rather spend a week in a tent on White City Estate thanks.

Comment

Tarquin all I can say is you are Readings feeder club!!!

Comment

Tarquin tarquin raising your blood pressure before work experience is not good for you!!

Comment

lw old chum fulham really should be sponsered by 'london pride'....bitter at its best!!!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LWHoop View Post
                              Thing is old chum, we finished 9th last season and you stayed up because another team were slightly shitter than you. So you buy a player whos past it from Tottenham, Fulham and Man Utd and think thats going to keep you up?

Alex Ferguson knows when a player is past it, I introduce to you Wes Brown, Jon O'shea just for starters.

Oh no sorry im mistaken, You have a plane and an F1 with your logo on it. how could i forget, you will be safe. they will keep you up!!
                              lame...fulhams fooked

Comment

Working...
                              X