Shirts sold out in Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    So guys in Korea, how do you like the current shirt with the many narrow hoops, as opposed to the usual less hoops that are wider?
    I don't think many of them will have seen our previous kits so they will be none the wiser. I could be wrong though.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

do our asian brothers and sisters realise Lotto sizes are not what they say?
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
        They like the home kit. but the fans think that we need a better sponsor like Nike, or addidas
        they are right

Comment

think he means kit maker not shirt sponsor

Comment

i know our classic was adidas

but i fancy nike to make our kit

Comment

ugh, either Nike or Adidas should design our next season kit.
              I kinda like the third kit but the rest of them are kinda awful to me.

Comment

the first is the hoops....you might not like this years version...but you still got to respect the hoops

Comment

lol sorry to bust your bubble but Koreans aren't that short! our Northern brothers might be but most Koreans in the South and in the US are pretty tall

I took a gander at your previous kits and I gotta say that the ones from 78-83 looked pretty nice. can't say that I'll be purchasing the current kit though.
                  http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Quee...rk_Rangers.htm

Comment

next year all 3 kits will be hoops apparently...what do you think the korean/asian fans will make of that

blue/white red/black racing green/yellow

Comment

Originally posted by chosonjukku View Post
                      lol sorry to bust your bubble but Koreans aren't that short! our Northern brothers might be but most Koreans in the South and in the US are pretty tall

I took a gander at your previous kits and I gotta say that the ones from 78-83 looked pretty nice. can't say that I'll be purchasing the current kit though.
                      good find thanx

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                        Shirts sold out in Korea....

I was expecting a call that I could get the home- bluehooped shirt, but first and the second kits are all sold out.
                        Send the plane over to pick some up.

Comment

i think the 76 77 adidas was the first polyester kit in england, with silky shorts...my gran bought it for me... my mates at school loved it...whoever they supported.....
                          problem was the inside had thick seams for the hoops.. 15 mins running and the seam under the badge made your nipples bleed

Comment

Originally posted by chosonjukku View Post

like your use of the word gander!
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I just want to be able to get my Hoilett shirt...

Comment

Working...
                              X