Moose Tweeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moose Tweeting

David Bentley could be on his way to QPR and DJ Campbell to either Leeds or Forest
    Also said that Hoilett having a medical this morning (Rodney Marsh also tweeted this)

No ta Bentley
    Yes please JH
    hope the **** is right his giggling bugs me!!
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

well i'd take anything Moose says with a pinch of salt but he does occasional get it right !!
      don't know if we really need Bentley to be honest - although a midfielder he can also play up front.
      Would much rather see us sign Bellamy.

Comment

When are the squad starting the second leg of the tour? I assume this is when JH will join the squad along with Rob Green.

Comment

Rob Green already there - flew out a couple of days ago.
          JH no idea - got to sign him first !!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR-BOB View Post
            Rob Green already there - flew out a couple of days ago.
            JH no idea - got to sign him first !!
            Hmmmm moon said jh will be flying out with green ......

Comment

Green not there yet

Comment

Moose is no more itk than anyone here as he just gets all his leads off twitter and media outlets....

Bentley would not improve us at all and imo his whole attitude stinks so he can do one... tbf i can't see MH trying to bring him to QPR anyway.

Comment

Hoilett may well sue the club and the NHS if he has to have any more medicals.

Comment

Just a thought........ Could the poster have been right the other day and have seen JH having photos with the shirt . Maybe with the press team away we took a photo in case he signed, so that we could release them once it was tied up if he chose us?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
                      Just a thought........ Could the poster have been right the other day and have seen JH having photos with the shirt . Maybe with the press team away we took a photo in case he signed, so that we could release them once it was tied up if he chose us?
                      He wouldn't have agreed photos unless he had signed.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had signed at the time subject to passing a medical but wanted his break away to see his bro in Germany so it was agreed to keep under wraps until he got back for said medical and was to then join the squad. In such a case a hourno getting wind of a trip to Germany put 2 and 2 together and assumed talks with Borussia.....

Comment

I was convinced the sighting at LR was genuine (trusted source via several 3rd parties) but after the Germany thing rubbished it like most. Who knows now?
                        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          He wouldn't have agreed photos unless he had signed.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had signed at the time subject to passing a medical but wanted his break away to see his bro in Germany so it was agreed to keep under wraps until he got back for said medical and was to then join the squad. In such a case a hourno getting wind of a trip to Germany put 2 and 2 together and assumed talks with Borussia.....
                          While still a West Ham player, Paul Ince was infamously photographed in a Man Utd shirt. The picture was plastered all over the tabloids.

Comment

Plus JH is out of contract. He doesn't currently belong to anyone!

Comment

Just a thought he may have already had a medical that might have picked up something and gone over to Germany to have it looked at in closer detail
                              Last edited by loftlag; 17-07-2012, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X