X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ sounds real positive

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...2029-31403790/

injury behind him 10 goals etc

i got to the bit about catching roy hodgsons eye and gave up. 10 goals would be a good return for johnson as he normally only plays about 10 15 games

Comment

Sounds like he's really determined to do very well for us, himself and try and get into the England team. If every single one of our players has a similar mentality, then we should do amazing next season!
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

thats what i thought!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
          thats what i thought!!!!
          meaning .... i agree!!!

Comment

I've never been entirely sure what role AJ plays. He's not a target man/centre forward. He's not explosive or agile enough to be a modern striker. What exactly does he do? Apart from that one hat trick against us I can't recall him ever doing anything exceptional.

Comment

this year he's in hoops though

Comment

Originally posted by Geezum Crowe View Post
                I've never been entirely sure what role AJ plays. He's not a target man/centre forward. He's not explosive or agile enough to be a modern striker. What exactly does he do? Apart from that one hat trick against us I can't recall him ever doing anything exceptional.
                Plays off a tall player like Zamora, he used to be alot of what you described...and I think he's still got it (kind of)
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

he drops if theres a breeze!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                    he drops if theres a breeze!!!
                    about time we had someone like that tbh - dont think we did it enough last season!!! Seems to be the way to go now......................sadly!

Comment

Working...
                    X