DIY - ITK For Begginers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY - ITK For Begginers

If you want to start a rumour or are a fan of another club who was devoid of attention as a child (or you are still a child) please use the following template and have hours of fun whilst you have nothing better to do.

Hello,

I am a first time poster/lurker/Rangers fan of old who's just got a computer/saddo/serial masturbator...

...I am not in the know/haven't a clue/have no friends, however I thought you might be interested in the following...

...I was listenting to a conversation in a bar/on the tube/ in the motorway services/have a friend who knows the kitman/ know someone who's I cannot tell you his name/know the postman who's aunt's friends vet is a season ticket holder...

...and I have heard that{insert name of a start footballer here - one who is not too big for QPR, but who might get us fans excited} is having talks/ agent is having talks/ is house hunting in west London/is unhappy at his club and QPR have offered £xM and they are discussing wages/was seen at White City tube/ in the Springbok have a three course a la carte meal....

.....{insert name if rival club here} are also intestested in his services, but he is keen on a move to QPR as he has always loved the club/supported them as a boy/likes the kit/wants to earn double his current wage/wants to be near Westfield and local night clubs with all the temptation that goes with it/ buys into our new global brand....

...as I say I am not in the know but trust me this is true/done deal by tomorrow/inevitable/a certainty/fact.

If I hear any more I will post it.

Yours, newbie/Fulham fan/simpleton/attention deficit 10 year old/all of these.

Brilliant...

Comment

without rumours half the board wouldnt be here and the other would be comparing lists of favourite players of the past...
      theres no footy...who may be coming is of interest

bit harsh i think

Comment

oh....just read that masher blokes crap....apologies

Comment

Thanks to the mods he has been banned.

Comment

hi lanie

Comment

Working...
            X