Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Doughty

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...849777,00.html

Does anybody know anything about him. Know he is the son of the late chairman of Forest.

youve got a long name

Comment

Yeah couple of my friends are good mates with him, say he's quality but we'll wait and see, happy that he's been given a chance
      http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

lefty

Comment

remember him in last seasons friendly against Crawley, came on last 20mins looked lively me and my boy(21) both commented how well he played. Think we loaned him to Crawley soon after that game.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
            youve got a long name
            melanie is my fav name. not keen on jane though
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

My mother wanted me to be called Melanie (after a character in a film they saw called "Perchance to Dream) and my father wanted me to be called Jane because he thought Melanie would be shortened (and he didn't like nicknames). My mother said I would be called Melanie Jane, but my father registered the birth!! I was called Jane until I was about seventeen, but since then everybody calls me Melanie. It is actually rarely shortened. The only person who shortened it was my father-in-law who called me Mel.

Comment

thats complicated

can i call you lanie

Comment

As my husband would say you can call me what you like as long as you don't call me late for lunch.

Comment

Michael Doughty, Max Ehmer and Michael Harriman player for the future

Three of them have join the 1st team squad out in Malaysia.

I like seeing young players with promising futures at Qpr which we haven't had for a while, Mark Hughes must rate them enough to take them out on tour

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...849777,00.html

Comment

I did not know there was another thread like this...

Mod can close this one

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
                        Yeah couple of my friends are good mates with him, say he's quality but we'll wait and see, happy that he's been given a chance
                        But is he good quality or poor quality, you don't say
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

"But is he good quality or poor quality, you don't say"

Who ? The Husband ?
                          No idea I'm afriad, but J/M must think so.......

Comment

I heard good things about Doughty when he was loaned to Crawley, Harriman came on as a sub last season I think (wigan away?) and looked decent! I've seen Max Ehmer play for yeovil a few times, and honestly he is a very good player. Who knows, Maybe Hughes will feature them in some games next season
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Perhaps these are the young players MH is planning on for the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X