Memberships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memberships?

Can't afford to renew my season ticket this year so as requested by the official site I have 'registered my interest' but as of now I still haven't heard anything.
    Anyone know what's going on? Don't see the hold up in these, just want to get mine done and dusted as its getting near the new season.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

I have written the same post last week Casual. Waiting the an annoucment as well. Someone said there will be memebships this season and we should expect an annoucement on this.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

they are probably working out demand so they can develop a pricing mechanism
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Cheers.
        Queens Park Rangers

Comment

was £40 + booking fee iirc last year
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

What's last years price got to do with it, I asked if anyone knew what was going on.

Strange answer.
            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
              was £40 + booking fee iirc last year
              Plus we recieved a scarf saying "Championship Winners 201/11" in a nice box file.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I don't wear scarves don't care about a box just want my membership so I can go to games in my usual area. Am I asking too much?
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  I don't wear scarves don't care about a box just want my membership so I can go to games in my usual area. Am I asking too much?
                  Me too actually. I attended 7 games last season using my memebership althought one of them was with a help of a fellow ST holder who didn't travel to Wolves thanks he sold me his 2 seats.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Nice one hope he didn't charge you over the odds.
                    Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      Can't afford to renew my season ticket this year so as requested by the official site I have 'registered my interest' but as of now I still haven't heard anything.
                      Anyone know what's going on? Don't see the hold up in these, just want to get mine done and dusted as its getting near the new season.
                      Read this attached link -

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/SeasonTick...,10373,00.html
                      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                        Great. thanks for sharing.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Cheers Soton I wait in anticipation.
                          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Working...
                          X