The Next Stage in our Developing History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next Stage in our Developing History

Let's cast our minds back to 4 or 5 years ago. Who would honestly have dreamed we would be where we are today!
    Our club, QPR, really is on the up. The signings we are making are fantastic considering our position not so long ago.
    This is only our second season back in the Premier League and we are attracting the attention and players that many other clubs would scream out for.
    What a massive step we have taken, I will be happy now that we can at least be winning more games and looking for mid table stability.
    Step by step, season by season we will improve as a new stadium, quality of player, training ground and fan base develop the club further.
    Not so long ago I never thought I would see Rangers with such a high profile image again.

I am flattered by the spite followers of other clubs are aiming in our direction, check the Cottagers and Hammer!
    It all amounts to envy, jealousy and bitterness and shows we are now making an impression.

I for one am very happy.

U R'ssssssssssss

Originally posted by AnotherSurreyR View Post
    Let's cast our minds back to 4 or 5 years ago. Who would honestly have dreamed we would be where we are today!
    Our club, QPR, really is on the up. The signings we are making are fantastic considering our position not so long ago.
    This is only our second season back in the Premier League and we are attracting the attention and players that many other clubs would scream out for.
    What a massive step we have taken, I will be happy now that we can at least be winning more games and looking for mid table stability.
    Step by step, season by season we will improve as a new stadium, quality of player, training ground and fan base develop the club further.
    Not so long ago I never thought I would see Rangers with such a high profile image again.

I am flattered by the spite followers of other clubs are aiming in our direction, check the Cottagers and Hammer!
    It all amounts to envy, jealousy and bitterness
    and shows we are now making an impression.

I for one am very happy.
    U R'ssssssssssss
    Me to

Although why should we give a tinkers about what other clubs think of us , im old school and dislike them all myself
    in the 20 odd years ive driven around london with the rangers badge in the back window the only time i have been shouted at is by other Rssss fans

its great that after all these years we are making some serious progress but im still a bit apprehensive and think there still could be a sting in the tail, what? i dont know and hope im wrong its just going to well to fast ...............

Comment

Working...
    X