Terry was looking to get anybody sent off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry was looking to get anybody sent off

That's what was going on that day. Two men down and 1-0 down. If I remember rightly, he also tried to rile clint and paddy. We all know it goes on, ask barton. Did he try it on with anyone else that I might have missed? I really hope this comes out too. It's unbelievable for a magistrates case to be potentially scheduled to last a week.

Would not doubt that!!!! we saw him trying to provoke the Barca striker in the semi and twisting Puyol's injured hand in the first leg

I think he is measured in what he does its all thought out

Comment

Don't think AF has done himself any favours by saying he had been calling Terry a cnt during the game.

Comment

I hope Terry does get found guilty because then he will forever be known as the racist cnt he is but I really don't think the evidence will stand up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
          I hope Terry does get found guilty because then he will forever be known as the racist cnt he is but I really don't think the evidence will stand up.
          yeah but he not really a racist though is he...

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
            yeah but he not really a racist though is he...
            You being sarcastic? its hard to tell

Comment

i dont think hes a racist,a obnoxcious man yes.Hes a poor lad come good money fame wise and loves the hype shite hes got from it.I cant say either way if id be the same obnoxcious git if i was in his shoes.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I don't particularly think he is, he was trying to wind anton up to retaliate, but the ironic thing is he may be found guilty for something he wasn't really guilty of in a racist sense, but he's got away with too much else leading up to this, so for me it would be poetic justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
                  You being sarcastic? its hard to tell
                  nah i mean it, I can defo recall calling one of my mate a fat ginger c@@t once... am i gonna going to court for that

Comment

nah i mean it, I can defo recall calling one of my mate a fat ginger c@@t once... am i gonna going to court for that
                    if benny had his way yeah

Comment

, it should of been left alone for the FA to deal with it... going to court for name calling is too much

Comment

I can see where you are coming from, but you didn't say that in a match that was beamed all over the world.

Comment

Also, if you said that to someone in the street and they took offence (which the most probably would) you would be facing a similar fate or you would get your head kicked in. Either is good enough for Terry in my opinion.

Comment

the fine if he gets it is nothing,the real damage is to his rep and him loosing the captancy etc.

Comment

But John is in court today because he use the word black, If JT was caught calling Steve‑Sidwell or Paul Scholes a ginger c@@t which was beamed all over the world i still bet you john would not be in court today.

anyway who care what happen to him ...
                              Last edited by w12dave; 09-07-2012, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X