I like the genoa/Sampdoria stadium best
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
What ground in the world would you love us to be like???
Collapse
X
-
is that one of them fire station training towers in the cornerChelmsford City the home of RadioComment
-
Or Dortmund proper football stadium with atmosphere
"The New Era"
Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!Comment
-
-
-
I'd love it to be like the San Mamés Stadium which Atletico Bilbao play it. Steep stands, close to the pitch and a great atmopshere!We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
@Deadend_FriendComment
-
Outside the box but I would love us to have a dome stadium like in the NFL, I am a massive NFL fan and the noise generated in a dome is incredible. An indoor stadium would never be allowed in the Prem (well i doubt it) but we could adapt it to have either a retractable roof or just a small opening so the majority of the ground is covered. They often don't look incredible from the outside, unless its Cowboys Stadium http://www.thestadiumshoppe.com/images/cowboys.png but the atmosphere is great.Comment
-
From the description it could be something like this:
Comment
-
my fav is the Lucas Oil Field INDIANAPOLISOutside the box but I would love us to have a dome stadium like in the NFL, I am a massive NFL fan and the noise generated in a dome is incredible. An indoor stadium would never be allowed in the Prem (well i doubt it) but we could adapt it to have either a retractable roof or just a small opening so the majority of the ground is covered. They often don't look incredible from the outside, unless its Cowboys Stadium http://www.thestadiumshoppe.com/images/cowboys.png but the atmosphere is great.Comment
-
i want this ground http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...QEwAA&dur=2687nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Comment
-
Thats picture is everything thats wrong with football today. If I ever had to see Loftus Road like that it would honestly break my heart.i want this ground http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...QEwAA&dur=2687Comment
-
no spanky, that is what everything is RIGHT about football. passion, terreces, hardcore workingclass and true fans of the game. not ya suited and booted corperate #####s sitting in padded seats under a roof to protect their tupeys.
ya prawn sandwich eater!nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Comment

Comment