Wembley,WHEN will this happen,and why only till christmas?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Dos santos poised to sign on loan until xmas
Collapse
X
-
would be a terrific signing. when is he likely to sign?This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
IMO, he's a much better player than Taarabt...well, maybe not 'much better' but certainly a better finisher.
I'd much sooner have him up top than Taarabt as he could comfortably score 20 goals in this division. Don't take this as me hyping him up as I'm not comparing them as players, but Dos Santos's style of finishing is similar to that of Thiery Henry's by the way he adjusts his body and likes to bend it round the keeper.Your mum would love me...Comment
-
very true but the boy is extremely lightweight and i really cant see him havin much joy with the way that we play. everything is played to feet with us, thats why he'll stuggle imo he needs to be running onto balls in behind defendersIMO, he's a much better player than Taarabt...well, maybe not 'much better' but certainly a better finisher.
I'd much sooner have him up top than Taarabt as he could comfortably score 20 goals in this division. Don't take this as me hyping him up as I'm not comparing them as players, but Dos Santos's style of finishing is similar to that of Thiery Henry's by the way he adjusts his body and likes to bend it round the keeper.Comment
-
I don't think so mate for the reasons that they are both settled in English football. Both have played a fair bit of our style of play, or at least similar with Prem reserve football.
Both have also had succesful loan periods in the CCC, albeit around 8 games each.Your mum would love me...Comment
Comment