keith sanderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keith sanderson

we all talk about les allen mark lazarus and rodney marsh and roger morgan these guys all scored goals

but lets not forget the grafter keith,he used to create so many openings and really worked hard does any body else remember him
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Yes and perhaps the most under rated and appreciated as he was I recall the last amateur to play at the highest level. A surveyor I think at the time and does not get his just recognition.
    Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Originally posted by The Leveller View Post
      Yes and perhaps the most under rated and appreciated as he was I recall the last amateur to play at the highest level. A surveyor I think at the time and does not get his just recognition.
      Yes definitely the last or one of the last amateurs.

I thought he was a computer scientist?

I can remember my Dad telling me at the time that he had been to a reserve game in which he was playing, having lost his place in the first team. Somebody in the crowd shouted out 'Sanderson - you're rubbish'. Keith turned to the crowd, obviously having heard. He quit soon after.

Comment

Originally posted by gilly View Post
        Yes definitely the last or one of the last amateurs.

I thought he was a computer scientist?

I can remember my Dad telling me at the time that he had been to a reserve game in which he was playing, having lost his place in the first team. Somebody in the crowd shouted out 'Sanderson - you're rubbish'. Keith turned to the crowd, obviously having heard. He quit soon after.
        He may well have got his Cambridge degree in Computer related studies. As a surveyor he could be more flexible. But I believe playing around with Computers came after quiting the game, he had more time for it. Did he not work for IBM when they were in West London.
        Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Originally posted by The Leveller View Post
          He may well have got his Cambridge degree in Computer related studies. As a surveyor he could be more flexible. But I believe playing around with Computers came after quiting the game, he had more time for it. Did he not work for IBM when they were in West London.
          The last i heard he was selling carpets in Turkey....how true nobody seems to know,a
          real grafter as a player and very underrated

Comment

Working...
          X