Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many goals will adel get next season

IM GOING FOR SEVEN GOALS ,but inmydreams i would love him to score 12 goals

but we need to get him signed up now long term,offer him a four year deal or we may well lose him
    ptrematurely
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

My guess is 5... With plenty of assists chucked in too.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If he signs this new deal, and stays focused and comitted to us, imo he will be a massive player next season. Started to show the premiership what he is about towards the end of the season, and no doubt if confident and happy he will take that on into this season.

9 goals and more assists.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Yeah, this is a big season for Adel, as the previous poster stated he really started to show at the end of last season what he can do at this level. I hope he has a good pre-season then I could see him playing a big part next season.

I'm gonna go for 7 goals.

Comment

More than this season I hope!!!!
          Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

"When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Surely the first question has to be how many games will he play?
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

i don't think he'll get too many goals - four or five maybe...

Comment

I've got a good feeling about Tarbs for next season, I think he will really live up to all the expectation after our promotion season.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Double figures if played most games.

He will be buzzing, weight off shoulders after starting to show his class. Also add the fact we shouldn;t have the pressure of relegation scrap next season, and will have better players around him in general. He could go on to be superb next season and can see him and Cisse linking well and taking the ****.

Comment

I suspect, less than Mackie - just like last season.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

we are

we are all erxpecting a better return in terms of goals next season so lets see what happens
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

He plays as a winger under Hughes so I'm gonna go with 6. He scored way more under Warnock's system as he played behind the striker
                          We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
                          @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Playing Adel in a prefered position (for adel) will be key to winning a match or not imo. I reckon Hughes will change his 442 system because of this. Just look how well Tarbs did last few games of the season when he played more behind the striker than a winger. means he's more confident...and we all know how well Taarabt plays when he's full of confidence

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X