Next Signing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Signing

I am more than happy with the business that Hughes has done to date - but who and what positions do you think need strengthening before end of transfer window? And lets not be silly and say Messi etc - we know that Fernandes is going to back his manager but were are not eating at the top table - yet anyway!!!!
    Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Well, it's got to be the defence. A centre back and left back. Possibly Buttner at LB, but CB? I've no idea. kolo Toure wouldn't be bad.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I think if we signed a left back and cover at CB, i think we will be ok for mid-table

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        Well, it's got to be the defence. A centre back and left back. Possibly Buttner at LB, but CB? I've no idea. kolo Toure wouldn't be bad.
        Seems we are definately looking Buttner as his agent said they visited Loftus Rd and The Cottage last week. I see that Southampton have put their hat in the ring for him as well.

Shame we couldnt temp Tayo back - thought he looked decent towards the end of the season after starting poorly at Villa.
        Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

But what about Fabio? He has to been given a good few of matches if he is coming from FC. Sir Alex Ferguson..
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Has Tayo definitely left?

Comment

I think we have got to sign a left back (maybe Buttner, let's face it if he's been speaking to Fooolham & QPR then i'm pretty sure Tony, Amit, Phillip, Mark, & Mike Rigg can talk him into our big plans over Fooolhams relegation battle plans)

& maybe a centre back, maybe as we will be able to do fine without one, but we will be alot better with one
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I expect a good quality Cb to be brought in, as well as Fabio (hearing its a done deal yet to be announced on season long loan) and 1 other proven player.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

LB, CB + left winger + striker (quality dips after Cisse).
                  http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                    Has Tayo definitely left?

He was only here on loan? The last I heard Of him was that he was tempted to sign for Benfica.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

So far (unless I have missed some out) QPR have 23 players. Kenny will be sold and I take it Buzsaky will move on a free.
                      Goalkeeper - Full backs - Centre Backs - Central Midfielders - Wingers - Strikers
                      Green Onouha Ferdinand Faurlin Taarabt Cisse
                      Cerny Traore Hill Diakite Mackie Zamora
                      Murphy Young Nelson Barton Wright-Phillips Johnson
                      Derry Smith Bothroyd
                      Campbell
                      Helguson
                      I would like a good centre back signed (Samba) and a left back (Taiwo, Fabio, Buttner). As long as QPR dont suffer from major injuries or continue to have players sent off nearly every week, the squad should easily compete in the Premier League as a comfortable mid table side. Although they will need to continue winning home games and improve the awful away form of 2012.
                      Last edited by stanistheman; 28-06-2012, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Its a no brainer. CB.

Comment

I'm expecting -
                          Quality CB - Samba ? We only have 3 if Connolly decides to move.
                          LB - Taiwo, Fabio, Buttner but NOT Konchesky please.
                          CM loan 3-6 months to cover Barton suspension and Faurlin's recovery to full competative fitness - Ireland ?

Wide Midfield ? I think we're covered with Adel, Traore, SWP, Mackie.
                          Strikers ? I think we'll start the season Cisse, Zamora, Johnson, HH, Bothroyd, knowing that Adel, Jamie and Smith can be used and DJ's not gone yet. Oh and Hulse ?
                          BUT, if we struggle to score, I can see DJ, Bothroyd, Smith and Hulse leaving or loaned out and 1 incoming before 31st August. Possibly from abroad.

Comment

There was a rumour going around on monday that Chris Samba was in talks with the club,did anybody else hear about it or know more. The guy who said about it was very factual in his comments and went on to say if things went to plan his signing would get released next tues or weds !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                              There was a rumour going around on monday that Chris Samba was in talks with the club,did anybody else hear about it or know more. The guy who said about it was very factual in his comments and went on to say if things went to plan his signing would get released next tues or weds !!!!
                              To be honest I think it's a little obvious Sparky will be trying to sign him, let's hope we can do the deal
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X