3x keepers

9x defenders

9x midfielders

4x forwards

Green/Cerny/Murphy

Dyer/Young/Onouha/Ferdinand/Hill/Nelsen/Fabio/A.N.OTHER/A.N.OTHER

Mackie/SWP/Diakite/Faurlin/Barton/Derry/Traore/Adel/Buzz

Cisse/Zamora/Johnson/ and either a new striker or DJ/Betty/HH

Different scenarios here. I'm assuming Dyer will be given a slot because he's been offered a new contract. Traore is best suited to left midfield IMHO but Hughes might see him as a left back. Mackie can double up as an extra forward which is why I think we will go with four main strikers.

Unless we're going to offload a few of the above, I can see only two or three more signings this summer, and these will be one forward and two defenders.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Murphy should go not prem class and cerny is ancient,gk a must
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Let's call the Trani up to the senior squad
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Barton not in initial 25 12 game ban???

Comment

just add moses, abdulayee ba / chris samba and a left back and i will be chuffed with that squad
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Question marks i would say about Akos and possibly SWP if we could offload him

Comment

Originally posted by SANDERSON8 View Post
              Barton not in initial 25 12 game ban???
              Can't see Barton being out of the squad until January, but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                I'm assuming we'll split the squad thus:

3x keepers

9x defenders

9x midfielders

4x forwards

Green/Cerny/Murphy

Dyer/Young/Onouha/Ferdinand/Hill/Nelsen/Fabio/A.N.OTHER/A.N.OTHER

Mackie/SWP/Diakite/Faurlin/Barton/Derry/Traore/Adel/Buzz

Cisse/Zamora/Johnson/ and either a new striker or DJ/Betty/HH

Different scenarios here. I'm assuming Dyer will be given a slot because he's been offered a new contract. Traore is best suited to left midfield IMHO but Hughes might see him as a left back. Mackie can double up as an extra forward which is why I think we will go with four main strikers.

Unless we're going to offload a few of the above, I can see only two or three more signings this summer, and these will be one forward and two defenders.
                hogan instead of buz , is smith still with us? got to be a better bet than SWP
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Agree with that

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                    hogan instead of buz , is smith still with us? got to be a better bet than SWP
                    Didn't Buzz just sign an extension? If so, he'll be in the 25, which leaves one place for either SWP, Smith, or Hogan, and I can't see him leaving out SWP.

Comment

Would anyone on here have Traore as a starter on the left and move Taraabt to the right?

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                        Would anyone on here have Traore as a starter on the left and move Taraabt to the right?
                        Sounds like a good option to me.

Comment

Working...
                        X