Tigers eye Gonzalez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigers eye Gonzalez

Hull City are leading the chase for Colombia international goalkeeper David Gonzalez, Sky Sports understands.

More...

Why would a QPR fan care about this? These threads are ruining this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
      Why would a QPR fan care about this? These threads are ruining this board.
      "Now a number of clubs are looking to Gonzalez as a possible No.2, with Hull believed to be at the head of the queue, although Premier League outfit Queens Park Rangers are also in the frame."
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Ok, it's a fair cop! I didn't read all the way to the bottom! Apologies :=):

I still hate all these news threads though!

Comment

Ignore me, already covered.

Comment

Is he under the wing of a certain agent named Kia Joorabchian ? If so then there's a good chance, we are now known as Kia Joorabchian FC..

Comment

Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
              Ok, it's a fair cop! I didn't read all the way to the bottom! Apologies :=):

I still hate all these news threads though!
              The clue is in the Username, this one is posted by 'Sky Sports' with a header, you know what to expect and can skip it.

Comment

why don't you post these in a different section of the forum. I mean, I dare say all of us check sky sports and other sources when online especially in the transfer window - so its not like any of these things are ahead of the game.

Comment

Working...
                X