Armand Traore
    0.79%
    Shaun Derry
    4.72%
    Luke Young
    0.00%

Anton

Comment

No obvious leaders. Anton and Alejandro too quiet. Clint and Shaun won't make first team. If we don't bring in a top centre half (who cd be made capt) my money wd be on Nelson.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        No obvious leaders. Anton and Alejandro too quiet. Clint and Shaun won't make first team. If we don't bring in a top centre half (who cd be made capt) my money wd be on Nelson.
        I'm hoping we will have better options for the 1st XI than Nelsen! Alejandro for me.

Comment

The new CB we will buy.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Hopefully Chris Samba. But out of that lot i'd give it to Robert Green as he will be a fans favorite & can see the whole pitch in front of him
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              The new CB we will buy.
              Was thinking the same... there should be an option for future signing.
              If, and a big if, we got Samba, i'm sure he would be.

Failing that, Ferdinand..... (Rio )

Comment

Obvious choices are Clint Hill and Ryan Nelsen, although I'm not sure if either will necessarily be starters next season, also who know who we will sign before the start of the season. If it was my choice I would probably pick either Hill or Nelsen with Anton as vice captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  If, and a big if, we got Samba, i'm sure he would be.
                  The Mad Malian's disciplinary record is only slightly worse than Barton's!

Comment

Anton Ferdinand for me. Conducts himself in a highly professional manner. The one thing that sways me against clint Hill is the rigours of playing week in week out in the Premiership next season might see him miss a few games
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I would go Anton but recon Ryan Nelson might get it because of his experience, he is NZ captain.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        Looked at the list above and was going to say the same thing, however will Nelson be playing every game?

Think we should wait to see who else comes in.

Comment

Stainrod is right, Anton and Faurlin are too quiet, although I'd love to see AF as captain, but I worry that's one extra distraction he doesn't need when coming back from a serious injury. Let's get him back to form first. I have a feeling Hughes will alternate Hill and Nelsen for this season and they'll pretty much cover each other. My money would be on Hill as captain and Nelsen as VC - I would expect one of those two to be on the pitch most games.

Aside from that, the only player who is likely to start most games, has the right mentality (loud enough, lead by example, etc) and 'gets' QPR, is Mackie. Heart says Jamie Mac, head says Hill/Nelsen jobshare.

Comment

I would say Anton, but not sure about the repercussions of the court case and what effect this will have on him. I've also a feeling that being captain might worry him and be detrimental to his performance on the pitch. I've a feeling Nelson was brought in in part to be captain.

Comment

Why can't I vote for Chris Samba ? :impatient:

Comment

Working...
                              X