No announcement yet.

Pellicori Gets ALL Clear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he can do better than our 4 Stikers HH AT PA RV did on sat!!!
    oh well that was fun

Comment

I can't wait!

Last season's unheard of Italian striker was total poop!

I hope this one proves me wrong but I am not holding my breath!
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Don't worry Tarrabt has a target of 15 and Helguson will chip in with a dozen
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          You are deluded sometimes Pete!

Helguson is utter sh1te. He is striker and in the team to score goals. Does he do that?
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

LOL HH scoring a dozen! Pete you don't half come out with some diamonds! A dozen donuts is the closest he will come judging by the shape he's in at the moment!

As for Pespsicol will be interesting to see how he gets on surely an improvement on SDC! Not sure if we should bother playing him though, he's a striker and with so many goals coming from midfield I'm not sure we should bother playing any strikers at all!

Comment

Why all this sarcastic "cant wait" rubbish.
              Is it cos he isnt a "name"???
              Give the lad a break and see if he delivers.
              No one knows and already some are writing him off.

Comment

don't worry tarrabt has a target of 15 and helguson will chip in with a dozen
                oh jesus!

Comment

Not from his doctor, but from football league.

He will be in the team tomorrow
                  :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::shocked::shocked::shocked::sh ocked:our strikeforce(bluntforce) is without doubt one of the worst in the championship
                  Last edited by qpruleok; 10-08-2009, 11:40 PM.
                  Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    Why all this sarcastic "cant wait" rubbish.
                    Is it cos he isnt a "name"???
                    Give the lad a break and see if he delivers.
                    No one knows and already some are writing him off.
                    Agree with that.
                    Judge him on results, nothing else.

Comment

wow mega !!:waaaht:

Comment

Pete i seriously hope that was meant to be tongue in cheek, but given some of your other expectations i don't know.

HH won't get 12 shots on target this season, let alone score 12... he is beyond useless and it annoys me he holds down a place.

As for Pellicori, not sure why so many doubters when we haven't seen him in a competitive game yet. Sure it's only Exeter tonight, but a good game to start and maybe get a goal under his belt to build on.

As for the comparisons with SDC and Ledesma, they are not realistic as they were both kids with next to no 1st team football experience and know how.... This guy is older, has plenty of experience and regardless of level, he has a proven ability to be able to rack up a good goals tally in a season. Give him a chance and if crap, fine, then castegate him, but not before he's played. PErsonally i am quite confident he will do very well for us given the chances we create.....
                        Last edited by Del; 11-08-2009, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Spot on Del

Comment

Working...
                          X