Joey Barton!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    I personally think the loss of Barton for the first half of the season will do both parties the world of good...I'm sure Barton will come back stronger as a player and a person.
    a break from the 1st team at his age should be a kick up the r's for him and make him realise he is in the last chance salon
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

i say let him tweet and give him a pat on the back for what he attempted at the City game. Hope its true and we will be welcoming the man back.....

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
        I also agree he must be banned from twitter, but not the whole squad. They have used it fine. Joey maybe a good player but an idiot
        Although he couldn't handle twitter, I don't support that one player being banned from twitter while others still are allowed. I know Joey is the only one who have mismanaged it but still, pointing out one player isn't a good sign. The conduct that the club are investigating is actually his behaviour up in Manchester, not his tweets.

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
          Although he couldn't handle twitter, I don't support that one player being banned from twitter while others still are allowed. I know Joey is the only one who have mismanaged it but still, pointing out one player isn't a good sign. The conduct that the club are investigating is actually his behaviour up in Manchester, not his tweets.
          I know what you're saying but Joey is clearling going ott with twitter. My opinion is other players shouldn't be punished because of him
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I know what you're saying but Joey is clearling going ott with twitter. My opinion is other players shouldn't be punished because of him
            It's a very hard decision to make..

Comment

i think the thing is that only joey has embarrassed the club with his tweets: the neil warnock/mike bassett thing, the 'someone on the team told me to take one of their players with them' stuff all made the club look stupid.

the other players should be allowed to continue to tweet what they do... it's harmless stuff. banning them in order to stop barton overstepping the line is just avoiding the problem rather than addressing it.

Comment

Working...
              X