TestImonial for Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TestImonial for Mac

Probably to late to orgainse but a pre season match v Northern ireland would be a wonderful match to celebrate the great man.
    All proceeds to his family.

Thoughts

good idea but prob end up with swindon
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

be a nice touch.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

qpr v glentoran
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
          Probably to late to orgainse but a pre season match v Northern ireland would be a wonderful match to celebrate the great man.
          All proceeds to his family.

Thoughts
          Great idea.

Maybe someone should tweet Tony?

Comment

TonyFernandez will know all about Big Mac as he often used to watch QPR when he was playing. I am confident that he will consider a memorial match.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              TonyFernandez will know all about Big Mac as he often used to watch QPR when he was playing. I am confident that he will consider a memorial match.
              "I didnt know Alan Macdonald but I can see from the massive reaponse he was someone that was very dear to all at Loftus road. RIP Alan ."

Looks like he didn't know him (Or can't remember). A testimonial would be great though.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
              X