Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorkss injury worry?

From Vital QPR

Queens Park Rangers defender Kaspars Gorkšs has pulled out of Latvia`s friendly against Bulgaria owing to an injury complaint.

The defender had surgery on a knee complaint in the summer and has decided against travelling with the Latvian squad as a precaution after feeling pains after the Blackpool game.

The 27-year-old defender has 23 caps for his national side and has become a permanent fixture on both the international stage and at Championship level after an initial period of indecision under Iain Dowie.

http://www.qpr.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=165256
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

That would be awful news for us!!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I wouldn't read too much into it.

How many times have Gerrard, Lampard and Terry pulled out of the England squad only to be in the following game at club level?
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Might play Connolly tomorrow then as its not worth risking Gorkss in my opinion.....might show JM what Connolly can do as well.
        rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          I wouldn't read too much into it.

How many times have Gerrard, Lampard and Terry pulled out of the England squad only to be in the following game at club level?
          That was my thought aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by nn4 ranger View Post
            Might play Connolly tomorrow then as its not worth risking Gorkss in my opinion.....might show JM what Connolly can do as well.
            Well if hes pulled out of playing a midweek game for Latvia, we wont get away with playing him ourselves in a cup game.

Comment

Connolly has nothing to prove imo. He is our best defender. And imo should have started on Saturday instead of hall or borrowdale. In saying that Borrowdale had a good game, but id still rather have Connolly out there.

Comment

I agree, but JM obviously doesn't, so Connolly has a point to prove to him at least.
                rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

On the positive side, we have Connolly & Stewart on stand by so we are well covered.

Comment

Originally posted by nn4 ranger View Post
                    I agree, but JM obviously doesn't, so Connolly has a point to prove to him at least.
                    Id like to think connolly didnt start due to fitness or something. But JM is the manager not me so im sure he had his reasons to leave him out.

I have no doubt though Connolly will be in the side against Plymouth, if he isnt then we will leak more goals imo.

IMO Vine, Agyemang, and Buzsaky should also start. Buz in place of the injured Rowlands. Agyemang for HH, and Vine in for Balanta.

Comment

Connelly didn't train until tuesday last week, he wasn't 100%.
                      Same as Buzsaky.

I'd say with 100% confidence that they are both nailed on starters, when match fit.

And I suspect that after spending 2.5 or 3.0 or 3.5 million (depending on what you believe)... so is Faurlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
                        Connelly didn't train until tuesday last week, he wasn't 100%.
                        Same as Buzsaky.

I'd say with 100% confidence that they are both nailed on starters, when match fit.

And I suspect that after spending 2.5 or 3.0 or 3.5 million (depending on what you believe)... so is Faurlin.
                        Yeah id go along with that!...Faurlin for mahon and buz for the injured rowlands maybe....

But then where does leigertwood/a fit rowlands fit in?

Comment

rowlands always starts,and 2 defensive away either mahon or leggs.buzz and faurlin would be suicide;no defensive capability especially with buzz

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                            rowlands always starts,and 2 defensive away either mahon or leggs.buzz and faurlin would be suicide;no defensive capability especially with buzz
                            Rowly won't be playing, he's injured
                            18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

i know that,don't need to start gorkks either.
                              putnins
                              leggs connolly stewart ramage

ainsworth mahon buzz balanta
                              pellicori german

keep the others fresh for the 2 important league games ahead

Comment

Working...
                              X