Blackpool highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackpool highlights

QPR Player brings you more than 13 minutes of exclusive extended highlights from Saturday's 1-1 draw with the Seasiders

More...

Just watched the highlights again, glad to see we had more chances in that game, then we had in the whole of the games put together end of last season.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The best highlights I ever seen on there.

Comment

I like watching the highlights, but watching that just makes me even more frustrated we didnt win!!

The chances we had!..
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I'd like to watch them but the 'new' format makes it pretty much impossible with the new scrolling screen gumph. I'm left watching half a picture or going to full screen and seeing a grainy picture that streams as and when it chooses.
          I seem to remember someone on here being involved with Player, can we PLEASE have the old format and download facility back for the highlights??
          Im sure lots of advice about buying bigger monitors and better graphics cards will come winging this way but... it USED to be fine!
          2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Watching that again just reinforces the fact that we NEED A STRIKER.The rest of the team is fantastic.

Comment

You may just get what you want.

Comment

I was screaming at HH when he hit the crossbar. I do however have faith that Voney and Balanta will put there chances away next time.

Comment

Voney = Viney

Comment

Working...
                  X