Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny video: England fans want Carroll over Rooney and European fans rate Joey Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny video: England fans want Carroll over Rooney and European fans rate Joey Barton

Our man at Euro 2012 has been out in Kiev speaking to England fans about who they want to lead England's attack in the crucial final Group game against hosts, the Ukraine and found out what supporters from all over Europe think about Three Lions wannabe, Joey Barton.
    Who would you start up front against the Ukraine? Let us know by leaving a comment below...

More...

Annoyed with Chris Mendez for putting this together he is the qpr fan who doEs the podcast. I didn't find it funny I actually thought it was childish I don't get what the point in doing that is more so when it's done by a qpr fan.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
      Annoyed with Chris Mendez for putting this together he is the qpr fan who doEs the podcast. I didn't find it funny I actually thought it was childish I don't get what the point in doing that is more so when it's done by a qpr fan.
      I thought it was funny. No sympathy for Barton, he brings it on himself!

Comment

Working...
      X