Earnshaw...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earnshaw...

Forest started with Dele Adebola and David McGoldrick up front, with Joe Garner playing on the right flank.

Nathan Tyson and Robert Earnshaw were both brought off the bench, with Dexter Blackstock still to come in when he recovers from a minor knock.

"I don't think anyone can accuse us of not playing attacking players. We had plenty of strikers on the pitch and plenty of opportunities," said Davies.
    "We have such a threat. The difference with the players we have got now – with the ones we are able to bring on, as well as start with – is superb.

"But, at the same time, without me going on about it, the balance of the team is not right."
    In the meantime, Davies remains frustrated at Forest's failure to land any one of three defensive targets over the past few months – and is now privately concerned at what kind of players are left on the market.

"We will now look at our options and see what we can find," said Davies. "But there is a danger that we will only go and pick somebody else's problem up. We have been saying the same thing for weeks and weeks.

"This situation was there for everyone to see. I am very disappointed with the position we now find ourselves in.

"Kelvin Wilson has an ankle problem. Now to lose Chambers with the personnel we have got – well, I hate to say I told you so".

Billy.... we have the opposite problem.
    IDEA: You give us Earnshaw, and you can have Fitz Hall.

that's a cracking swop

Comment

If only
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

please think of the young children in attendance............one look at old earns boat and minors could be scarred for life!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

It might give them an incentive to go to the dentist regularly, though.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

................thats it!!!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If only QPR could have got Earnshaw as part of the Camp & Blackstock deals.

A good opportunity missed I think.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                If only QPR could have got Earnshaw as part of the Camp & Blackstock deals.

A good opportunity missed I think.
                I agree 100% but is it to late to go in now?

Comment

Says in the paper today forest are looking to offload him as he is "surplus to requirements"
                  "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

We shouldn't wait, get in there and strike a deal!

Comment

Agreed. Proven at this level and above, albeit passed his best maybe, but given chances will still finish and i don't think there's any doubt, had he been presented with some of the chances missed on Saturday, we would have won.

Comment

Yes, but no-one wanted Adebola
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          A few did, a few didn't. Not sure what the point of that comment was?

Anyway, the point is... Forest did want him.
                          And he started on saturday. Earnshaw didn't.

And despite your sudden conversion to giving people a fair chance and not "living for the moment", most sane QPR fans can see that we lack a cutting edge up front.
                          Only a tiny minority of fans are happy with the potency our forward line.

Seems a reasonable request that we address that problem.
                          Earnshaw would be realistic and he's only 28.

Comment

Adebola would just be another striker who doesn't score enough goals to add to Agyemang, Helguson etc. An on form Earnshaw is a natural goal scorer. Only problem is I am not sure he is on form at all, I would go as far as saying that he is in fact past his best!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Wrong I wanted Adebola. I even put up his stats to show why he would be a good signing.

Comment

Working...
                              X