Club Legends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Legends

AS we all know we have the classic legends at loftus rd, bowles marsh givens lazarus ferdinand sinclair etc but does anyone here think a player from the current squad can step up as one in the future.
    I think mackie is nailed on

Barton...........

I'll get my tin hat

Comment

none of them have been at the club long enough yet, hill , taarabt, mackie could all end up that way

Comment

Borrowdale

i mean i heard he played for us ,folklore is that like a legend?
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Shawn Derry mlord

Comment

none

Comment

if mackie steps up again next season then he'd be one on that road. his give all wins over people hands down. maybe cisse. not sure these will be classed as legends but have the potential to follow in furlongs footsteps- ie. someone we'll remember with great affection.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Adel Taarabt (if he lives up to his potential and makes a huge impact for us next season and seasons after) and Jamie Mackie because of his passion and commitment for the club and the goals he scores, if they both carry on doing this next season and the seasons later on...then these will go down as legends for us.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

taraaabt........never ever will be..........churlish behaviour and disrespcted the shirt on numerous occasions i wont forget.....mackie\potentially).......hill......goo d god whats he done 'over' paul parker/glen roeder/stevie wicks,bob hazell,darren peacock,kas[ars gorkks.............please tell me??
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

they will have to play a few more years yet to be a legend , there will only be one true legend .... stanley bowles

Comment

Working...
                    X