Who shall we sell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    Right we need a striker so lets offload some to give Madge some cash. Personally, I wouldnt blink if we sold any of these...

Hall
    Vine
    Mahon
    Helguson
    Hogan
    Why do we need to sell to raise more cash as I seem to remember us selling Dex , Delaney and Camp !!!
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
      Maybe he is, maybe he isnt, but to sell our best striker would be madness.
      Didn't we already do that in the summer?

Heider and Aggy can go to make way for Beckford.

Mahon can go as we have legs and now Faurlin to play that position. Plus Rowlands looked back to great form Saturday.

Alberti is pointless and although Hogan is a very good player, it's pointless having him sat on the bench.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        Right we need a striker so lets offload some to give Madge some cash. Personally, I wouldnt blink if we sold any of these...

Hall
        Vine
        Mahon
        Helguson
        Hogan
        I'm with you all the way Scott on the need for a decent striker but either JM isn't the sort of manager I thought he was or,as ever,he's being influenced by FB into not needing another striker.See my thread "God help us" this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
          Why do we need to sell to raise more cash as I seem to remember us selling Dex , Delaney and Camp !!!
          Exactly!
          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Should this thread read...who should we buy? We don't need to sell as we already have.
            rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

We spent 6 months asking to get rid of Ramage and the last 6 months saying Borrowdale was rubbish without seeing him play, its all about the moment.

Helgusson is the current boo boy and it will be someone else in 2-3 months, after he starts scoring goals, thats part and parcel of supporting anyone.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                We spent 6 months asking to get rid of Ramage and the last 6 months saying Borrowdale was rubbish without seeing him play, its all about the moment.

Helgusson is the current boo boy and it will be someone else in 2-3 months, after he starts scoring goals, thats part and parcel of supporting anyone.
                I backed Ramage and rightly so.

I'm sceptical about both Stewart and Aggy as they both have great attributes but not the key ones for their respective positions.

I think Heider is pony and I'm pretty sure I'm spot on.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Would definitely keep Vine and play him on the left wing!

Sell Hall, Mahon, Helguson and Alberti.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

He's in the side to score goals but he can't do that! The chances he misses is a joke.
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Maybe he is, maybe he isnt, but to sell our best striker would be madness.
                      Why not sell HH, Vine and Agyemang... There are plenty of decent midfielders out there available on free transfers as replacements!!!!

Comment

But we've seen this guy play game after game, what was it you said to me after he missed the goal and give away a throw in.

Pete I agree, every player should be given a chance and HH should also, give him a few games but that's it, we don't have much time to waste do we?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          I backed Ramage and rightly so.

I'm sceptical about both Stewart and Aggy as they both have great attributes but not the key ones for their respective positions.

I think Heider is pony and I'm pretty sure I'm spot on.
                          I never once booed Ramage. Always thought he was a decent defender. Been doing alright since he was dropped last season as a kick up the butt but since then he's nuckled down and is producing the goods. Yeah he's not the best passer of the ball but there really isn't many CENTRAL DEFENDERS (now converted to a Right Back) that are.

Comment

get rid of that so called number 9 of ours!

Comment

Id just buy ****tu and Beckford, we dont need to sell to buy!
                              agree
                              Now, Then, Forever
                              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

HH is continuing his form of last season..................
                                They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                                X