X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connolly
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Agree, that the goal was started from Hall's error.

I also think that for a 6ft 4 defender, he is not dominant in the air.

Stewart ahead of Hall, but Connolly and Gorkss would be my choice as centre halves.

Comment

Imo especially after last season, its Stewart all day long!!! But like i said in another thread hall with get injured as per normal and stewart will be back in the side.

Imo back four should be:

LB: Connolly
        CB: Stewart
        CB: Gorkks
        RB: Ramage
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Last year the season started off with F Hall and after my lonely campain on here he was dropped.

I'm not going to start one this year because the fans can see the light, I don't need to start any new threads.

What I would like is both Fitz Hall and H Helguson to prove me wrong. You have to remember that the players are also fighting to keep that position and it's only one game into the season.

We will know more as games go on.

Comment

i keep saying all along, Hall is going to make costly errors on a regular basis - as he does not clear his lines. How long are they going to wait, to realise this? Are we going to have to sit and watch our team concede sloppy goals for a few weeks before the management can also see this? It goes round in circles every year. A new manager comes in, thinks a player is good on paper - realises they arent up for it after we lose and throw a number of points away - then by the time they come to their senses, we are already playing catch up. Connolly is possibly our best defender, and a millions miles better than Hall - and to watch him on the bench behind Hall, is really frustrating. I keep saying too, thats although Stewart is not the tidiest of players - he does his jobs and gets the bloody ball away. Hall ahead of either of the 2 is beyond belief to me. He might have looked good against Aldershot, Wycombe, etc etc - but hardly got tested whatsoever. His flaws will show - and will cost us many goals

Comment

connolly every time

Comment

Stewpeas cos without him the defense lacks pace and defends 10 yards deeper, which in turn leads to the central midfield two lying deeper and the front 4 a bit isolated

Comment

The bloke next to me on Saturday insists that Stewart if off to Spurs, not the best source of info though.
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                    The bloke next to me on Saturday insists that Stewart if off to Spurs, not the best source of info though.
                    I heard the same but couldnt get that confirmed for love nor money.
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Stewpeas over Onesize, but Connolly over the pair of them.
                      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
                      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Working...
                      X