positives..Merged Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• positives..Merged Thread

take the squad as it stands and to me it looks nearly there.our back 4 and keeper are very solid,the midfield has so many options compared to previous seasons.ok helguson had a shocker yesterday but taarabt can play upfront,so can vine.we have perricoli as well so hopefully he will get a few.iv'e noticed a lot of negativity about the game but we created 21 chances and with a striker we can compete.who can honestly say that with perricoli,helguson and vine we wont score goals?.remember sunderland 2 years ago?????.buszaky being fit is like a new signing and in flashes yesterday he showed he's not far off full tilt.fairlin in my opinion could be the catalist to ignite us when he's ready and we atleast have to give him time to settle in.i'm one of those people who always sees the glass half full so lets get behind the boys and inspire them to great things this year.
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

i can't see where you get faurlin as the catalyst,he has no previous;that is just wishful thinking.he has only been seen in a meaningless friendly

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
      take the squad as it stands and to me it looks nearly there.our back 4 and keeper are very solid,the midfield has so many options compared to previous seasons.ok helguson had a shocker yesterday but taarabt can play upfront,so can vine.we have perricoli as well so hopefully he will get a few.iv'e noticed a lot of negativity about the game but we created 21 chances and with a striker we can compete.who can honestly say that with perricoli,helguson and vine we wont score goals?.remember sunderland 2 years ago?????.buszaky being fit is like a new signing and in flashes yesterday he showed he's not far off full tilt.fairlin in my opinion could be the catalist to ignite us when he's ready and we atleast have to give him time to settle in.i'm one of those people who always sees the glass half full so lets get behind the boys and inspire them to great things this year.
      Agree with most of that, but Faurlin is still unproven at this level so I dont think people should pin their hopes on him too much, just incase he doesnt cut it.

Comment

dont worry morris is only a child so his opinion means nothing

he hasnt supported rangers through the years

Comment

WELL

YEAH adies correct lets be optamistic but i dont know how he counted 21 chances he must have the eye of an eagle
          but lets go into the season with all guns blazing,although a bad start will almost definately mean the purchase of beckford
          Last edited by THE FLYING COW; 10-08-2009, 07:56 AM.

Comment

You got to be very positiv about sat performans we creat lot of chances any
            other day we had score 4 goals belive you me Faurlin is pure class e will be the
            darling of loftus road e will be the dif for us top 6 for sure dex i know that you
            will love him

Comment

well

well gino i love all qpr players because they are god like creatures that fly around at night ive seen them..............:electric_shock:

Comment

Please note Ade's use of the word 'could' before criticising his opinion.
                We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                  Please note Ade's use of the word 'could' before criticising his opinion.
                  True.

Btw I wasnt criticising, just looking at it from a different angle.

Comment

Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
                    dont worry morris is only a child so his opinion means nothing
                    brilliant :tired:
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Positives:

We created a lot of chances and showed potential.
                      Ramage and Borrowdale had good games.

I think thats about it, so a good improvements overall.... Lets just hope that can maintain that for 90mins and improve more...

Comment

We should of been 3-0 up and out of sight but when the goal didnt come we reverted to hoofball and panicked.Stay calm and keep doing the right things.

Comment

I thought Borrowdale did ok. After everyone had effectively written him off I thought he was pretty solid. He seemed loath to get forward enough as the only negative, but all in all a good debut.
                          rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

lets just wait and see on faurlin,don't build him up to be the messiah;remember parejo.maybe he will be great but no point in putting pressure on him as he will take time to adjust to the physical element and the pace

Comment

too early to judge Perricoli and Faurlin
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X