Overseas supporter blog.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Overseas supporter blog.
    Yours? Get the link sorted

Comment

No, it´s not mine. But the link woluldn´t work. My bad,sorry. I´ll give it another try.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

http://rollercoasterranger.wordpress...s-world-of-rs/

Comment

Thanks fellow, qprian!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

That is a very interesting read, Shania.
            I doff my cap to all our overseas supporters, their enthusiasm is marvellous.
            I have family in Ireland myself, but sadly, despite my bestest efforts to convert them to the ways of Queen's Park Rangers, they keep insisting on shaming me with their misguided love of all things Liverfool/ManUre.

Comment

Excellent read!
              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Indeed it was an interesting read. :pleasantsuprise:
                Over the years I cant remember how many times I have fallen asleep during matches broadcasted from England, but never when QPR have played.
                Have to admit I got a bit depressed when we lost 0-6 to Arsenal in the cup many years ago, but that match was a mare.
                Back in the 70`s you had to verrrry interested in fotball when teames like Stoke and Wolves were playing. Hehehe. When we in Norway got the chance to see QPR in the golden years, the player I remember was particularly Don Givens. That´s a bit funny. But he was a Marvellous finisher.That could be the reason.

A bit off topic, but I really think the club should honour the players of the old guard much better. Stan Bowles is still around I guess, but the others? Don Givens what is he doing now really? And Dave Thomas? They deserve better IMO.
                Last edited by Shania; 09-06-2012, 07:43 PM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                  That is a very interesting read, Shania.
                  I doff my cap to all our overseas supporters, their enthusiasm is marvellous.
                  I have family in Ireland myself, but sadly, despite my bestest efforts to convert them to the ways of Queen's Park Rangers, they keep insisting on shaming me with their misguided love of all things Liverfool/ManUre.
                  Talking about Ireland. I really hope we have a scoup in your Country also. I have heard that there are many talented youngsters in your domestic league.
                  I have visited Dulblin and Belfast myself actually. I liked it very much there.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Talking about Ireland. I really hope we have a scoup in your Country also. I have heard that there are many talented youngsters in your domestic league.
                    I have visited Dulblin and Belfast myself actually. I liked it very much there.
                    I wasn't born in Ireland myself, but I've been over to see family numerous times in Counties Cork and Kerry, and Galway too.
                    I've only ever seen a couple of Irish league games, at Cork City's Turner's Cross ground, and have to say, I enjoyed them, and some of the players on show would no doubt have scouts from English clubs watching them as they showed a fair amount of ability.
                    Funnily enough, I've never been to Dublin.....Yet!!!

Comment

It sure is a great read......they are some who I can relate to.

Comment

Intresting replies.....Thanks Shania...just thought I'd come back and see if it got posted over here.....

And yes i am repeatedly mentioned in the blog. Roller is a gret poster and some of his other blogs are well worth a read too...

Thanks

QBD

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
                          Intresting replies.....Thanks Shania...just thought I'd come back and see if it got posted over here.....

And yes i am repeatedly mentioned in the blog. Roller is a gret poster and some of his other blogs are well worth a read too...

Thanks

QBD

No problem,QBD. You Rssssssssssssss
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Working...
                          X