• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not long now :)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...t-leeds-866954

hahahahahaha
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I now wonder where Kenny is heading? This could affect us in a negatve way.

PS. I know this is taken from "The Mirror", though.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Couldn't care less tbh. I lost a lot of respect for him due to his whining after he was sacked and more to the point paid off.

AS a side comment, why didn't he stick around to talk to these potential targets along with the chairman or whoever, instead of going on holiday....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        Couldn't care less tbh. I lost a lot of respect for him due to his whining after he was sacked and more to the point paid off.

AS a side comment, why didn't he stick around to talk to these potential targets along with the chairman or whoever, instead of going on holiday....
        Whilst I am still grateful for what he achieved at QPR, I am also losing patience with his whinning about getting sacked given that he gave some of the promotion winning players little or no chance to play for QPR in the Premiership i.e. Connolly, Hill, Taarabt, Smith, & Gorkss.

Yes, he perhaps should have stayed around to talk to the players, unless of course he was told it was all in the hands of the CE or Bates. But it looks as if he is not willing to put up with the same bulls*** he put up with last pre-season from Tango & Cash.

Comment

Working...
        X