Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Envy is such an ugly trait..... don't you think??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

football fans are quite conservative on the whole. they often don't like it when, as they see it, another club "gets above itself". with fulham v qpr rivalry this overlooks that for, say, the majority of my lifetime we have been a considerably more successful club than they have (I'm 44). I'm not one of these fans who comes out with boastful predictions about how well we will do but if others start to see us as a bit of a threat after quite a stretch in the wilderness, that's all to the good.

Comment

some ##### posted this, i dont ever remember this thread

was reading the wearetherangers########s forum the other day , about how they're going to push for a europa place , perhaps win a trophy or two, in the next year or so . fair enough , there were a few with enough braincells to realize that they'd do well to stay in the division in the coming season or two , tf's millions and all , but sadly they were in the minority.

and now a 45,000 stadium ? the aways will have to take 25.000 plus if they're going to sell that out.

Read more: http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/...#ixzz1x97VPzes

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
        some ##### posted this, i dont ever remember this thread

was reading the wearetherangers########s forum the other day , about how they're going to push for a europa place , perhaps win a trophy or two, in the next year or so . fair enough , there were a few with enough braincells to realize that they'd do well to stay in the division in the coming season or two , tf's millions and all , but sadly they were in the minority.

and now a 45,000 stadium ? the aways will have to take 25.000 plus if they're going to sell that out.

Read more: http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/...#ixzz1x97VPzes
        Said it before, some of their fans have an unhealthy obsession with us these days.

That thread is an example, there must be fulham fans that spend their days watching our forum waiting on the slightest thing to pick on, odd.

Their forum must be that boring (Unless Facto is on there winding them up)

Comment

Working...
        X