El Haj Diouf to Leeds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Haj Diouf to Leeds...

Saying he would like to go to leeds and his and Warnocks history is in the past, Warnock will hopefully tell him to stick it, or i will lose a whole lot of respect for him.

http://www.skysports.com/video/inlin...707220,00.html
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Would lose all respect for Warnock if he takes this animal on,and no nobody would ever take what he says in the future seriously

Comment

wouldnt surprise me and i think he would do well at Leeds

Comment

Yep, agree with both rebel and qpr1882. Would lose alot of my warnock-respect if this happens.

Comment

hate this player and in his last few clubs he has looked a terrible striker. hope he flops again and fc uks off.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

As much as I hate to say it, I think Diouf is a very good championship player and will do well at Leeds. Warnock recognises this, probably doesn't like the sound of it aswell but will do all it takes to get Leeds promoted.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

not sure doncaster fans would agree with you nik.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

That's why I wasn't totally fixed on Neil Warnock in the Premier League. Silly moves like this
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Lose all respect for Warnock if he signs him. To be fair ive gone right off Warnock so i hope he signs him and Leeds do crap and he gets the sack.

Comment

He's sh!t anyway! Donny fan I know said he was pony.

Warnock if he signs this rat will officially be full of turd.

Comment

I'd be gob-smacked if he signs this piece of s*i*e, lose all respect for Neil if this is true, sadly believe it is, otherwise he would have dismissed the rumour yonks ago:rage:
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Shock horror!

Managers can be hypocritical and footballers can be right #####s!

TBH - I don't care what Warnock gets up to now....... win, lose or draw...... But I will always fondly remember him being pretty much the main reason for us returning to the promised land after a decade an a half of hurt..... and one signing is not going to change that.

Comment

Actually amazed that people are shocked Warnock is likely to sign him.

After what occurred in the Blackburn game and Particuarly the comments after it appears he has no respect for our club or players such as Mackie. But there again that is what the fans of all his previous clubs have said !

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            hate this player and in his last few clubs he has looked a terrible striker. hope he flops again and fc uks off.

After breaking his own leg two or three times ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Never thought I'd see the day Warnock and Diouf worked together, Neil must have a new fondness for 'sewer rats'?? Not taking anything away from his managerial ability but Warnock is inclined to make some odd moves in transfer windows isn't he?
                              "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Working...
                              X