Perone departs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perone departs

Bruno Perone has left Queens Park Rangers after his one-year deal with the Club came to an end.

The Sao Paulo-born 24 year-old joined the R's last summer after featuring in pre-season.

More...

Not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
      Bruno Perone has left Queens Park Rangers after his one-year deal with the Club came to an end.

The Sao Paulo-born 24 year-old joined the R's last summer after featuring in pre-season.

More...

It's almost like someone from the Club was scanning this messageboard and spotted the Bruno Perone thread and thought "Oh yeah, forgot about him".
      I'm surprised he wasn't included in the 8 depart announcement a few weeks ago.

Anyway, good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
        It's almost like someone from the Club was scanning this messageboard and spotted the Bruno Perone thread and thought "Oh yeah, forgot about him".
        I'm surprised he wasn't included in the 8 depart announcement a few weeks ago..
        Ok ....if that works.....I wonder what SWP is doing?........

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
          Ok ....if that works.....I wonder what SWP is doing?........
          Imho i think SWP will be a different player next season than what we sore this season !!
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
            Imho i think SWP will be a different player next season than what we sore this season !!
            wouldn't be hard
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

That us f c uked then...
              Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Working...
              X