i dont think we can get ben to join us he hasnt answerd any of our posts

shame ben is a legend
    He might have been slightly unnerved by the poems tbf

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      ben not comming
      No, just the way he was standing!:kiss:

Comment

yes yes we need ben here as he will bring so much fun and colour and like me and ted he is a a prawn sandwich short of a picnic........please somebody contact him an offer him the chance to become our first 'paid' poster as i will put up three pounds each week towards his fee!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

yes

yes and i will pledge two pounds a week

so will ben with the blue sombrello become the first paid poster ever to post on a message board
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

thankyou sir ted...ben will soon become the highest paid poster in forum history and skylark andrew will be his agent and he will pose in his blue n white sombrero for hello and women only magazine....this could be really exciting times for us all!!

Comment

if

if ben comes then we could all buy sombrello hats ,what do you say geezers is it the way forward

More...

Comment

yes yes ted in the 70's the millwall wore surgical masks n the chelsea airmens goggles...it was a frightening sight.......imagine 300 rangers wearing blue n white sombreros chasing away fans up uxbridge rd!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  yes yes ted in the 70's the millwall wore surgical masks n the chelsea airmens goggles...it was a frightening sight.......imagine 300 rangers wearing blue n white sombreros chasing away fans up uxbridge rd!
                  Are we wearing nothing but the blue sombreros in this scenario?.........

Comment

yes we would look amazing in them.....though the little fella would look like something outta michael bentines 'potty tinme' in his!

Comment

I already talked to his son here.
                      TaarabT Abdel

Comment

yes

yes we know bens son does post on here but we need the governor we need ben to lead us im going to put up a thousand pound reward for the location of the magical ben only he can save us

More...

Comment

yes yes ted the little boy 'ben' was lost on corfu a few years back and never found..........he wore no blue n white sombrero though and blew no horn.......our ben does both.........he will be found surely!!!

Comment

im raising the reward to two thousand pounds,he must be found at all costs only he can save our club

More...

Comment

ted ted until ben is found our bid for eurovision song contest glory next year in stockholm cannot come to fruition.....ben is to play a solo with his horn and then we sing our song 'la la boom boom a bang a langa dingo dong!

Comment

Working...
                              X