Hypocrisy at the top of english football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypocrisy at the top of english football

The F A anounce concerns over racism in Poland and Ukrane yet send J Terry to represent England there, even at the expence of probably Englands most skillful C/H for the reason he is brother of Terry's racially abused victim, they the F A through their yes man manager claim the rookie C/H from Liverpool Kelly is a better choice , does anybody believe this for any other reason than to pander to the whim of the racist eliments of Poland land and the Ukrane ,or more likely just more of the outragous double standards of the Hypocripts that represent English Football

COME ON FRANCE
    Last edited by loftlag; 04-06-2012, 09:31 AM.

The English Fa is a sick joke.

Comment

It's a sign of the current double standards set in the whole of our society. Political correctness everywhere and yet it seems that perpetrators of abuse are protected, it all stinks. But hey ho we have to get on with it.

Comment

The FA probably don't want conflict in the dressing room by having Terry and Ferdinand in there.

Even though selecting Kelly is weakening our team by not selecting Ferdinand.

England and the FA are a joke.Hope we go out at the group stages for making a mockery of this competition.

Comment

If you hope "we" go out as early as possible then your "we" is different to that of a patriotic Englishman.

Players and committee are bunch of teeth-flossers but I will always support those three lions and hope for the best
          In fact, just bought an Italia 90 Umbro shirt with 19 on the back.
          Gazza my hero

C'mon England!
          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
            It's a sign of the current double standards set in the whole of our society. Political correctness everywhere and yet it seems that perpetrators of abuse are protected, it all stinks. But hey ho we have to get on with it.
            post of my day :-)
            thank you W4 R

Comment

This thread is a joke. QPR message boards are utter hypocracy because it is JT involved and a QPR player. The fans here are happy to abuse Jews (Spurs fans and ***do comments) and Welsh people at matches and on threads - I have heard both many times - which is equally as racist in the eyes of the law....yes, calling people sheep shaggers is as offensive as caling them a black ***. That is the law - you have no other reference point. And don't talk sh1t about slavery either - Anton is as far removed from it as you and I.

The Legal system, not the FA made the date for the Terry case - which means the FA cannot act becuase if he is found innocent by the legal system he can take the FA to court.

Get a grip. Support your country or don't, I don't give 2 sh1ts if you don't, but stop whining about it on here and don't keep banging on about JT for christ sake. We have far worse in our team. Did you not actually know that violent assualt is actually more serious than calling someone a name?
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Nobody elsle has mentioned any QPR player J Terry is just one example of the hypocritical double standards of the F A ,dont tell me you think R Ferdinand is as far down the pecking order that the youngster from Liverpool should come in front of him ,imo Ferdinand should be joint first selection for C/H with Terry but the F A should voice concerns about racism in the host countries when it's plain they are trying to cover up for our own problems with racism,The F A represent the England team and that,s what tarnishes the team in most peoples book as they me included feel they are supporting the F A when if they support England

Comment

As I said in a previous thread - I think that Rio and Carrick are not going because Sir Alex has told Roy he doesn't want them going. Conversations about both players between Roy and SAF have been reported in the press - with SAF coming out publically and making the statement about Rio. SAF gets what he wants with a lot of international managers - especailly ones from the Prem.

I don't beleive for a second that Roy has been told not to pick Rio. If you are supporting France then that is up to you. Thoough it baffles me. If you are not supporting England that is up to you, but to be cheering a totally different country that we are playing is bizarre IMHO. Can't wait to see you supprting Man Utd when QPR have a ****bag player they back....and we are not a million miles from that.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                    As I said in a previous thread - I think that Rio and Carrick are not going because Sir Alex has told Roy he doesn't want them going. Conversations about both players between Roy and SAF have been reported in the press - with SAF coming out publically and making the statement about Rio. SAF gets what he wants with a lot of international managers - especailly ones from the Prem.

I don't beleive for a second that Roy has been told not to pick Rio. If you are supporting France then that is up to you. Thoough it baffles me. If you are not supporting England that is up to you, but to be cheering a totally different country that we are playing is bizarre IMHO. Can't wait to see you supprting Man Utd when QPR have a ****bag player they back....and we are not a million miles from that.
                    England are administered and funded by that bunch of wombles called th fa.

In their position as prime force in english football they have a fundamental duty to be fair on all issues.

Unfortunately they have been going in the wrong direction for a long time,which has culminated on some of the decisions they have made particularly last season.

they suffer from double standards,lack of integrity,lack of morals and like most other parts of society see one thing and one thing only.....Money.

I dont need to list their poor decisions as i think everybody is aware of them and therefore i will not be supporting England until they mend their ways.

Comment

If you think making offensive cheap shots about supporting Man U makes your point more valid you need to think again and take a look at yourself QPR come along way before England for many of us and the F A do nothing to change our view's ,many of us feel the F A take fans for granted and just carry on arrogantly incompetant but if that fine for you then ok
                      Last edited by loftlag; 05-06-2012, 11:29 AM.

Comment

I would'nt fall out because Rio did'nt make the squad, well past his best, as for Kelly thats a sign of how poor England has become as a football nation. Come up with some names who've missed the squad, Scholes and Carrick says it all
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

carrick doesn't want to play for england as a squad player, he only wants to be selected if he's guaranteed to start or if the team is in desperate need of him otherwise he prefers to be left behind to concentrate on club football to extend his career, even though he is much better than barry and parker imo.

Comment

personally reckon we have 4-5 players Int. standard, the rest are journeymen players, lucky to be around when we are short of any real quality
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

This thread is a joke. QPR message boards are utter hypocracy because it is JT involved and a QPR player. The fans here are happy to abuse Jews (Spurs fans and ***do comments) and Welsh people at matches and on threads - I have heard both many times - which is equally as racist in the eyes of the law....yes, calling people sheep shaggers is as offensive as caling them a black ***. That is the law - you have no other reference point. And don't talk sh1t about slavery either - Anton is as far removed from it as you and I.

The Legal system, not the FA made the date for the Terry case - which means the FA cannot act becuase if he is found innocent by the legal system he can take the FA to court.

Get a grip. Support your country or don't, I don't give 2 sh1ts if you don't, but stop whining about it on here and don't keep banging on about JT for christ sake. We have far worse in our team. Did you not actually know that violent assualt is actually more serious than calling someone a name?
                              calling a taffy a Sheep******* is against the law!!????? **** me thats unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                              X