Paddy Kenny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paddy Kenny

He has just retweeted on Twitter a link for a transfer rumour website saying that he is being sold for £500,000

https://twitter.com/#!/p20ddy

Think its a matter of when rather than if he goes. Pretty sure it'll be to Leeds too. Been a great keeper for us, Im a big fan, but in all honesty I do think we need a keeper that is just that bit better and more consistent at the top level. Will always be remembered fondly by me though; last year he was awesome for us.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He's surely worth 1 or 2 million and not 500k? I don't see why we can't keep him as our number 2 instead of getting rid of him alltogether
      We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
      @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Think its a matter of when rather than if he goes. Pretty sure it'll be to Leeds too. Been a great keeper for us, Im a big fan, but in all honesty I do think we need a keeper that is just that bit better and more consistent at the top level. Will always be remembered fondly by me though; last year he was awesome for us.
        Good post Matty...ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
          He's surely worth 1 or 2 million and not 500k? I don't see why we can't keep him as our number 2 instead of getting rid of him alltogether
          He's a good keeper, excellent at Championship level.. He's not gonna want the last 4 or 5 years of his career spent on the bench, he wants to play week in week out and it looks like the only way he'll get that is by moving on
          http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Paddy has been outstanding especially in our championship winning season but we need a keeper who can come out with confidence and command his area as Paddy is too short to do this although although a great shot stopper.

Comment

He is linked to Ipswitch as well now. I would like to see him improved them rather than Leeds.
              Source: www.qprnewsnow.com(?)
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

He has been the best goalkeeper for us in 15 years. Last season he was amazing and had some really good games this season and kept us up.

I'll be sorry to see him go to be honest like Warnock as its an era we'll always remember

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                  He has been the best goalkeeper for us in 15 years. Last season he was amazing and had some really good games this season and kept us up.

I'll be sorry to see him go to be honest like Warnock as its an era we'll always remember

Very good post. Are we just craving for new "names"? It could be that I am gulity of that myselves.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Wish him all the best if true, gd keeper but need better in the PL. hope I get a invite to the leaving party, heard he throws a good one

Comment

I can only guess that we've got Rob Green then
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post

Totally agree. Paddy's been a hero for us. Not as good last season as he was in the Championship winning campaign (understandable) but still made some very crucial saves. Sad to see him go.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Couldn't agree more.....

Comment

If true, I wish him all the best for the future! He still has many great saves ahead of him.
                            Thank you, Paddy Kenny.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Just half a million, what a joke.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X