Pig and Whistle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pig and Whistle

Had to laugh when my little cousin from Reading worked on a job in Latimer road and had an uncomfortable half hour in said hostelry! Pleased to know some things hav'nt changed!! Only the KPH left in the area of old guard boozers with a Rangers connection!

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
    Had to laugh when my little cousin from Reading worked on a job in Latimer road and had an uncomfortable half hour in said hostelry! Pleased to know some things hav'nt changed!! Only the KPH left in the area of old guard boozers with a Rangers connection!
    you have to wipe you feet when you leave the Pig
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

well i once saw a bint bite part of anothers ear off in a tear up in there one friday night years back.........thing is both were tidy sorts...amazing!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Makes me want to have a swift half in there for old times sake! Trouble is I thought having less than 5 teeth was a necessity for entrance! Do remember some Arsenal fans had the same experience in the 80's.

Comment

.yes bracks remember that day very well.........though have to say the gooners may have sneaked a narrow points win!!!

Comment

You could be right but don't think they were in too much of a hurry to return!!

Comment

granted.........couple i know even to this day were taken aback by our gameness that day!!

Comment

Makes me laugh Facto to think only 25 years ago all saints /Lancaster road was known as the front line and many a day I had to hot foot it through the grove in danger of getting me new reggae 12" taxed! The only danger down there now is a wasabi and olive salad!!do you remember having to ask for a key to use the khazi in the Elgin as there was more transactions in there than threadneedle st.

Comment

those were the days , eh Facto
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                  X