TAARABT is ‘furious’ at talk he will quit QPR if Barton is not sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAARABT is ‘furious’ at talk he will quit QPR if Barton is not sacked

But a source, currently holidaying with Taarabt in Marrakech, called The Sun to rubbish the claims.

He said: “Adel is furious. He has no idea where the story has come from and he categorically denies saying any of it.

“He has never said that he would not play alongside Joey again.

“Adel has played alongside Joey many times this season. He respects him as his captain, a player and his team-mate.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...rs-at-QPR.html

There you go! He never said it. Although it's The Sun...
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

The original statemant was from the standard was'nt it????? Sithe paper that looks to fill pages with tat.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

hmmmm... something odd is going on.

Comment

Probably just something like a throwaway comment that has been exaggerated out of all proportion.

Comment

I suppose all the talk about tackles, broken legs and lawyers is ******** as well........

Comment

This sounds right to me. The original article sounded ridiculous and something the club wouldn't allow.... Adel doesn't pull the shots!

Also as for lawyers, I can't imagine for a second the coaching staff would let Joey get away with irresponsible or wreckless tackles in traing that could injure our players, so would suggest that's been completely taken out of context also, maybe after one over jealous challenge maybe...

Comment

What's a over jealous challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                The original statemant was from the standard was'nt it????? Sithe paper that looks to fill pages with tat.
                Yeah, whereas The Sun...

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  What's a over jealous challenge ?

a bit like zealous but different
                  QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Why isn't this turning into an 11 page thread
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

"What is an over jealous challenge?"

It the same as an over zealous challenge but one that you really really wish you had made yourself

its silly seaon, agents sources and friends of players should be taken with a pinch of salt or better still ignored altogether
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Step out from the shadows adel, come out with some sort have statement YOURSELF that it is rubbish. I want a quote from ADEL himself that this is ********.
                        I ****ing hate the media.

Comment

Working...
                        X