Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benoît Trémoulinas

Found this on another site.

Heard that the French papers are linking R's with Benoît Trémoulinas from Bordeaux, anyone know anything about him?

Some other stuff I've come across:
    The Club officials(and possibly Hughes)will be travelling to speak to players/agents of a couple of targets in Europe middle of next week.

On Taiwo, considering alternatives as although Hughes is happy enough with him will command a relatively hefty package, wages and fee (guess that's why Trémoulinas would come in?)

Diakite deal hopefully done before Euros...
    Kept the faith!

Benoît Trémoulinas: 26 year old left back. Made over 100 appearances and has scored 2 goals for Bordeaux. Quite pacey and a reliable player.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

more the kind of player i expected us to sign this summer - french african, unknown to most of us, the kind of player rigg has been brought in to find.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        more the kind of player i expected us to sign this summer - french african, unknown to most of us, the kind of player rigg has been brought in to find.
        Exactly my opinion too
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Rated one of the best in the French league would be a superb signing.

Comment

How did he do last season? Wikipedia page is out of date by the look of it.

Comment

is he a surrender monkey or african nations player?..........cant loose half our squad every two years to that pointless african cup of nations no one watches or attends!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X