The I have already renewed Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The I have already renewed Thread

Can we keep a sticky thread for the posters who feel the need to tell everyone they have renewed their season tickets in threads that have little or no relevance

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
    Can we keep a sticky thread for the posters who feel the need to tell everyone they have renewed their season tickets in threads that have little or no relevance
    The sacred custom of "the renewal of the season ticket" is one of the greatest moments in any fans seasonal (or out of season) calender on par to the longest day for the pagans of ancient England.

I absolutely love renewing and wish to share the joyous moment with my fellow posters

I normally leave it about two days prior to the deadline to take into consideration any card/computer gremlins. Its the only part of the year when I can truly say i spent my hard earned cash on myself. I love it love love it love it Great feeling whatever the league we will follow and just feel grateful that somehow i can keep renewing especially in the current the economic climate

Comment

Working...
    X