Anti-clockwise nipple cripple followed by a swift kick to the groin.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
John Terry and the rest of the team in our hotel
Collapse
X
-
-
-
-
Comment
-
Find his room number, creep in and strangle him in his sleep. If you could borrow your missus' bikini, stick that on and if possible could you please get into the moment and weep "why didn't you love me Mummy......cos I loved you".
Make sure he's awake for that bit. Let's him know your serious.
Nice one.
Right.....what's all this about Barton.....Comment
-
More then likely my origional post got lost in translation because I used my IPhone!!
As it happens none of the Chelsea players were out there it seems as they being rested after the Champions League game though why that included Terry God knows
Had a chat with Gerrard and he was saying how glad he was to be Captain again but would not expand when I asked him about John Terry and was very professional
Roy as I said was a really nice fella but would not have his picture taken with any of the England fans who were in the same hotel though the players were more then happy to do soComment
-
hahah - no worries - i quite enjoyed the thought of locking RH in his room and setting the alarm off!More then likely my origional post got lost in translation because I used my IPhone!!
As it happens none of the Chelsea players were out there it seems as they being rested after the Champions League game though why that included Terry God knows
Had a chat with Gerrard and he was saying how glad he was to be Captain again but would not expand when I asked him about John Terry and was very professional
Roy as I said was a really nice fella but would not have his picture taken with any of the England fans who were in the same hotel though the players were more then happy to do soComment
NPower Champions 2010/2011
Comment