essien

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• essien

Sky reckon he is going to be released this summer. Am I alone in thinking that would be a decent freebie?

I would take both Calou and Essien - very good players.

Comment

Would not touch with a 10 foot barge pole. Past his sell by date and injury prone.

Comment

he has been awful this season but i remember the last time he was out for a while he was the same. Give him a run of games and new motivation and i think he will still have his quality. Kalou is a strange player mostly i think hes crap but every few games plays a blinder

Comment

Two back to back serious injuries has taken something out of him, having said that 75% fit Essien is still a mighty impressive player, yes on a free, Kalou wouldn't come here imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
            Would not touch with a 10 foot barge pole. Past his sell by date and injury prone.
            You're a comedian, wouldn't touch Essien with a 10foot bargepole? Cop yourself on he'd walk into most top 6 sides let alone ours.
            Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
              You're a comedian, wouldn't touch Essien with a 10foot bargepole? Cop yourself on he'd walk into most top 6 sides let alone ours.
              A fit and raring to go Essien would.

Not so sure he is the same after his injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
                there are some real jokers on this board . if we were linked with messi , someone on here would say he is not good enough.

Comment

doubt essien would get into any team in the prem that aspirations to finish in the top half as for kalou just dont think he has enough good games and dont we already have enough wide midfielders,as for messi might just give him a trial.

Comment

Messi is not good en........ Ohhhhh.

Comment

Working...
                    X