Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Barton be loaned abroad to keep match fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Barton be loaned abroad to keep match fit?

Play in a foreign league.

Think his ban only counts in this country.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

id have him at grays athletic!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

good question and one we should look into if possible. maybe the french league? don't want him at a rubbish league where he'd be too relied upon but then not too fast paced where he'd too "into it"...which is the problem!

Comment

No, i dont think the club would be allowed to loan him out on his ban for violent conduct, imagine if he did go out to say Italy, and got sent off in his first game?

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          No, i dont think the club would be allowed to loan him out on his ban for violent conduct, imagine if he did go out to say Italy, and got sent off in his first game?
          Yeah, but he'd then be only banned in Italy!
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            Yeah, but he'd then be only banned in Italy!
            While serving a ban in another country, no way would you be able to get away with that..

Comment

What does that matter? Hes banned for 12 games in prem. If we loaned him out which we probs couldnt anyway when he comes back hes still got his 12 game premier league ban???

Comment

When your serving a ban for your professional club, that club can not do anything with you, as it would violate the ban, he can train with his club, i dont even think he can play ressie's or behind closed door friendly's.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  id have him at grays athletic!!
                  You'd get a game at Grays old son
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                    When your serving a ban for your professional club, that club can not do anything with you, as it would violate the ban, he can train with his club, i dont even think he can play ressie's or behind closed door friendly's.
                    But when does he officially start serving the ban? And what you say implies that we cant even sell him now, is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
                      But when does he officially start serving the ban? And what you say implies that we cant even sell him now, is that right?
                      The ban will start when the season starts, not sure about pre season, i think he may be able to play pre season as his ban wont have started, yes you can transfer list a player at any moment, but selling him is something altogether different.

Comment

loan him to a turkish team

Comment

send him to celtic for 2 months.
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            loan him to a turkish team
                            Sir Les style!

Comment

Working...
                            X